Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Oops!
I don't have any pictures today - this is just a little tidbit.... Tonight while I was getting Tanek ready for his "tubby" he had a little potty accident. At least I hope it was an accident! He usually sits on his potty while we wait for the water to get warm. Well, tonight he sat down for like a second, then walked to the bathtub (where I was sitting) and just peed on my foot! He had a surprised look on his face, like "where did that come from?", but then he had to giggle. I wonder if he was trying to mark his territory like Amos does? Anyway, I just thought I'd share the fun we had during bath time tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Talk about priceless. This one is for sure. He is such a cutie. I wonder "if" he knew what he did.
Post a Comment