Friday, April 18, 2008
Oprah
I know I don't voice my opinion often, but I've read quite a few blog discussions about Oprah lately that I have to agree with. Even though I haven't personally watched Oprah for many years, I have always admired her for her kindness, generosity, and compassion...until recently. She may still have all of these qualities, but I find her influence and power over millions of people disturbing. Just an example, but how many people do you know who have read a specific book because Oprah recommended it on her show? She is misguiding so many people (especially women) spiritually and politically with the people, beliefs, and ideas that she supports and endorses. So many people are believing these lies! If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the video clip on this blog. If you do know what I'm talking about, check it out anyway http://wwwsouthernsass.blogspot.com/ - it just might "enlighten" you! (By the way, the video is on the April 3rd post).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I so agree. Ophra has really gone of the deep end. I don't watch her at all no matter who her guest are. I took my name off her mailing list. SHe is definately misleading lots of people.
I love the blog you sent us to. Is this a friend of yours?
I agree Stephanie and we have been discussing this recently at church in the office. Johnny Hunt of First Baptist Woodstock, Georgia dedicated the first ten minutes of his sermon last week to address this issue and that is huge for him to do that. It's a real shame that she has so much influence over America.
Post a Comment