Here is
Tanek with his new "hat" - a paper bowl! He had so much fun running around the house with that bowl on his head. He also thought it was neat to periodically put it on our heads. I guess it's like wrapping paper at Christmas - there's no need to buy "real" toys!



Tanek loves playing on his "mine" blanket. There aren't a lot of shows on
tv that hold his attention for long (we mostly watch "Cars"), but he was pretty interested in the "
Doodlebops" here. I know, not my favorite show and the costumes are almost unbearable to look at.... however, the music is actually kind of catchy, and
Tanek loves for me to dance around with him
whle they are singing, so I endure watching it occasionally. He obviously doesn't think they look as ridiculous as I do!

We finally got
Tanek's bike seat put on so I can take him for rides around the neighborhood (and so far, they have been fairly short rides because I am too out of shape to go as far as I used to). He's not always happy to have his helmet strapped on, and his knee pads only lasted long enough to snap a quick picture. He likes to
carry them around the house (especially since they have "Mine" on them) and take them on and off at will, but he
is adjusting to wearing his helmet
strapped on for his bike rides!

1 comment:
This was so funny reading about the Doodlebops. Brooke is obsesed with them and she owns a few DVDs. I find myself singing that music many mornings.
Post a Comment