Sunday, April 20, 2008

Priceless!

This was too perfect not to take a picture of! It's Tanek and his "Mine" mania - he was already wearing his "Cars" summer pajamas, but he wouldn't go to bed without also wearing his flannel ones, too. When he insists on wearing the flannel pants in inappropriate weather, we put them on as a hat, and that makes him happy, happy, happy! I wonder if he realizes how cute he is?!
He also had a much needed haircut today. He is getting better and better for his haircuts (meaning less wiggly and squirmy), but obviously not completely calm because he still ended up with a couple of gaps. Oh well, it's still an improvement and the gaps wil fill in quickly enough. I pulled up a web site with toddler bedding just to see what was out there (thinking ahead alittle) and Tanek immediately found the "Cars" bedding out of all those small pictures! Hopefully by the time we're ready to redo his room, he will be out of this phase - I just don't know if I can go so far as to decorate his entire room in "Cars".

5 comments:

Nana said...

He probably doesn't know how cute he is, but we all do. I love how he loves his "mine", I think a cars room would be perfect for him.
Love his haircut.

Florida Girl said...

His haircutis adorable and looks great on him. Mama--you better get him everything he wants or he'll tell Nana and she will.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

That was so cute! Emily sure enjoyed seeing "TANOCK" sleeping with pants on his head!

Anonymous said...

Tanek is so precious and cute. I love the pants on his head!

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie,
I saw your visit to my blog on my sitemeter and wanndered over here to say hello. To my surprise, all of your songs on your blog are top favorites of mine! (I especialy love Keith Green and Jennifer Knapp.)
I really enjoyed reading about your son Tanek. He is adorable and it looks like he is treasured!
Well, I just wanted to say hello and thanks for visiting!
Teri