Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Project - Before and After

Well, here is the finished product of our landscaping project (phase 1). We think it turned out very nicely for our first attempt....although I don't think the pictures reflect just how much work it really took to accomplish it.

Here are the "before" pictures:

Tanek was such a good helper!

Getting ready to plant:
Everything except for the mulch!

More of the finished product!!!






4 comments:

Nana said...

It definately doesn't show how much hard work went into it. We don't have a picture of all the weeds and grass and rocks that were cleared away before the picture of just the ground. But it is beautiful and well worth the effort. I think you had a very good eye for designing it. It looks great. Now for some rest.

Unknown said...

Curb Appeal!

It looks beautiful! (And I can appreciate the hard work!)

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oooooh!! I love it!! I'm so jealous of your tropical plants and palm trees. I miss seeing those kinds of plants in my yard. It looks really great! Can't wait to see it in person!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Teri! If only the curb wasn't about an acre away....