Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

It's hard to believe this is my second Mother's Day with Tanek! Time sure does fly by! We had a nice day - went to church and then out to eat with my parents and Ricky's parents. Mom surprised me with photos of Tanek that Pam took without my knowing about it. They turned out really good. Now I have some updated pictures in frames and a photo album (which I will be taking everywhere with me). I'm very excited about it! I'll have to post some here later, but Mom and Pam (http://hekeepsmesinging.blogspot.com/) have some posted on their blogs.


1 comment:

Florida Girl said...

Stephanie,
It was my pleasure to be a part of such a sweet surprise for you. We had a lot of fun that day and Tanek is so handsome. I'm just glad that you were happy with the pictures. That makes me feel good.

Love,
Pam