I'm still not quite sure how he ended up with so many presents. I think he was a little spoiled for this birthday - I hope he doesn't expect this to continue all the time! He was so funny, though, and kept saying "Oh my, oh my, oh my". I have to say, we heard a lot of "Oh my's" today.
Here is Tanek with his Mimi.
Tanek and Morgan are playing with his "little Red". Tanek just loves Morgan - he is always talking about her!
Tanek was trying hard to read this card!
Here is Tanek with his new bulldozer. We have to look at these every time we are at Walmart, and he thinks he needs all of them. Now he has a big bulldozer and a little bulldozer.
Tanek was trying hard to read this card!
Here is Tanek with his new bulldozer. We have to look at these every time we are at Walmart, and he thinks he needs all of them. Now he has a big bulldozer and a little bulldozer.









1 comment:
What a special little boy and such a happy birthday he had. Disney was just a nice continuation of his celebration. How thankful we are for these past 3 years.
Post a Comment