
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Introducing MoMo 2
This is MoMo the second, or MoMo 2 as Tanek calls him. MoMo kicked the bucket the day before Tanek's birthday. He was still swimming when I left for work on Thursday, but Mom found him nose first in the rocks later that day when she was at the house. I started to explain it all to Tanek, but he kept saying "No, MoMo's not dead", so we just dropped it and Ricky went and bought a new MoMo to take his place. It's too soon aftyer Abigail to try and explain another death to him. I think Ricky did a pretty good job in picking out a twin, though! I don't think Tanek has noticed the difference even though he knows that this is MoMo 2 and not MoMo. Anyway, Tanek is happy and MoMo 2 seems happy in his new home, and that is all that matters right now! Welcome to the family MoMo 2!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment