Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tanek's Birthday

This past Saturday we had Tanek's 5th birthday party at USA Gymnastics of Florida in Starke. He wanted to have it at the gym so he could jump on the trampoline and play in the foam pit. His theme was Lego Star Wars, which was not all that easy to find supplies for. Lego party supplies, in general, are very limited... he would have liked to have a Lego City party, but there are absolutely no lego city supplies to be found (at least that I could find). The Lego Star Wars supplies were challenging enough to find, but at least there are some out there if you look hard enough. This was the invitation I had made for his party, by Aimee Brown at princessandthepeas.com. I thought it turned out very cute! We ordered a Lego Star Wars frosting sheet to put on top of his cake, and then just put some lego star wars minifigures around it. The frosting was supposed to be dark blue instead of white, but I guess it turned out okay. Tanek liked it and that's what mattered most!






We found a lego star wars t-shirt on sale at Kohl's...perfect to wear for his party

Tanek was excited that Gramps came to his party. Tanek made him a personal, homemade invitation, which wasn't the most legible, but special just the same!







Tanek loved jumping on the trampoline!


The foam pit was a big hit, too! Here is Hannah, Tanek, Juliana, and Walker...


Aiden preparing to jump in...


Gracie, Chloe, Serina and Adam, Liam, Juliana, and Tanek...

Liam and Logan...

Walker, Tanek, Juliana, and Brandon taking turns on the trampoline...

Mommy jumping with Tanek...

Chloe and Juliana in the pit...

and Hannah and Walker...

Serina, Adam, Juliana, and Tanek...

The beginning of presents!Everyone checking out the presents as he is opening them!


And, the very happy birthday boy!

Tanek had such a fun time at his birthday party thanks to everyone who came to help make it a special day for him! I think all of the kids had a great time playing in the gym!



Here are some pictures of him on his actual birthday:




1 comment:

Nana said...

I don't know how I missed this post all week. You got some really good shots of his party. It turned out good and I think all the kids enjoyed it too.