This is one of those times I really wish I knew what is going through Tanek's little brain! After sleeping in his "toddler" bed for the first two nights (and relatively few problems), he will now only sleep on the floor - usually under the bed- and only after crying for "Mommy" for at least 30 minutes. I am at a loss, I have no idea what to do with him. I hate hearing him cry, and I am sad that he feels the need to sleep on the floor for whatever reason. So, if anyone has any ideas or knows what we should do for him, feel free to comment!
I did order him some "big boy" toddler bedding this weekend. I even broke down and bought "Cars" bedding. Maybe if he can sleep surrounded by "Mine" and "Towie", he will want to sleep in the bed. I don't know, we'll see. I think he mostly just wants Mommy to go "night, night" with him!
I did order him some "big boy" toddler bedding this weekend. I even broke down and bought "Cars" bedding. Maybe if he can sleep surrounded by "Mine" and "Towie", he will want to sleep in the bed. I don't know, we'll see. I think he mostly just wants Mommy to go "night, night" with him!






1 comment:
Poor baby! Fortunately all children are different so what may work for one may not work for another. But I think you are right, Tanek wants to sleep with Mommie. Just remember, this too will pass....
Post a Comment