Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tanek lost his first tooth!

Tanek lost his first tooth this morning! I guess it doesn't take long to fall out once they are loose; we just noticed it was starting to get loose on Thursday. He is excited, so I am excited for him...but that means he is really growing up and that makes me sad.



I was worried that he wouldn't look as cute when he started losing his teeth, but I know he will always be the cutest little boy in the world in my heart...even when he is a little "snaggle-tooth"!





2 comments:

Nana said...

He will ALWAYS be the cutest little boy. Even when he is no longer little. He is growing up too fast. Can't wait to see how much the tooth fairy left him.

Anonymous said...

It seems like yesterday that he got his first tooth! He is growing so fast and he is such a blessing.