We finally got the new carpet put in Tanek's school room and bedroom. He is pretty excited about it since we let him pick out the carpet. The school room is almost finished except for his table and putting the maps/pictures/calendar/Kazakhstan flag, etc. on the walls.

Oh, and we haven't decided exactly what we'll use for his "reading nook". Tanek thinks he might like a big bean bag chair, so we'll see.

We're hoping to figure out a way to use the ribbon we brought back from Kazakhstan to make pillows to use in his school room (or curtains, or something...). The ribbon is very pretty and the colors would look really nice in there.

Here is his bedroom - since we took the bookshelf out, he decided he wanted his bed on this side of the room. So, we rearranged his furniture so he would have more room to play. He thinks the new carpet makes his room "so beautiful"!

"To infinity and beyond..."

Now, I just have to finish planning his curriculum and daily/weekly school routine! And then, I have to keep reminding myself that he is only preK and that a routine is really not that important yet!
3 comments:
Looking good. I love the picture of him flying off the bed. That boy. Such a sport.
Love the new school room! The carpet looks great!
The school room looks great. I am sure Tanek will learn a lot in that room. He is so precious!
Post a Comment