Can't go to Disney without taking a picture of Cinderella's Castle!
When it was all said and done, we had done pretty much everything in FantasyLand - Dumbo, Peter Pan's Flight, It's A Small World, the Carrousel, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Pooh's Playful Spot, the Mad Tea Party, etc. We had a quick lunch at Pinocchio Village Haus since it was nearby. We didn't go see Mickey's PhilharMagic because Tanek refuses to wear the 3-D glasses - we already tried that at Hollywood Studios with the Muppet 3-D show there! After lunch, we rode the Liberty Square Riverboat. This was about the time that Ricky and Tanek both reached/exceeded their limit, so we went back to the room after the riverboat ride.
We also went to Epcot very briefly on Thursday night. I took Tanek on The Seas with Nemo and Friends - he really enjoyed that, it was actually a pretty neat little ride. I think he would have also liked Turtle Talk with Crush, but the next show didn't start soon enough. We were hoping to eat at the Coral Reef Restaurant, but they were booked full. By this time, none of us were getting along, Tanek was whiny, and we couldn't agree on a place to eat. So, we left and skipped dinner altogether. Let's just say we didn't have a very pleasant evening!




Here is Tanek giving his Daddy his signature wink. Can you tell he was loving Cinderella's Golden Carrousel? He loves to ride the "horsies", and he was excited because he is big enough to ride by himself now. Such a big boy!







2 comments:
We haven't taken Brooke yet but I want to go very soon. I think she will love it.
Next time will be great. You will be with 2 people that love the "Magic Kingdom". Can't wait.
I am glad Tanek was able to have fun .
Post a Comment