Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sprinklers Are So Much FUN!

Ricky let Tanek run throught the sprinklers one afternoon, and he had such a good time! He was soaked from head to toe by the time he came inside, but it was worth it because he had so much fun. The only problem was getting him back out of the sprinklers - I think he would have played in the water until it was dark outside!



2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

He is so precious and looking at him brings back memories of my boys at that age. I love the picture of him and his Daddy walking.

Also, I was so happy to have you at my table yesterday. Glad you could come.

Nana said...

He is very much a water lover. How cute these pictures are. I also love the one of him and Ricky walking. Tanek truly enjoys life. He loves his mommy and daddy.